Belles Matières Candle - Maduraï
Upgrade to FREE Ground Shipping on your order when you spend $250.00 more.
- Splendour of Indian jasmine
- The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a flower originally from Arabia. Whether fresh or dried, they still play a quintessential role in India’s myths, legends and daily rituals. At times, jasminum sambac perfumes loose-leaf tea; at others, it is braided into floral necklaces. Revered spiritually, the odorant flower turns into an offering in Hindu temples.
- Head Notes: Ylang-Ylang
- Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine absolute
- Base Notes: Benzoin Resin
- Candle Weight: 270g
- Burning Time: 55-60 hours
- Made in France
- All Home Purchases Are Final Sale